The BCC Program provides free breast and cervical cancer screening and diagnostic services through healthcare providers across New Mexico. The BCC Program offers breast and cervical cancer screening services as recommended by the United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF).
You may be able to get these services if you:
• Have a low income
• Have little or no health insurance
• A woman (including a transgender
• A transgender man
• A gender non-binary person
• An intersex person
How can I find a BCC Program provider near me?
• Call 1-833-525-1811 (toll free) -language interpretation services available
• The BCC Program has providers in communities across the state
• BCC Program providers can answer your questions
• If you qualify, a BCC Program provider can help you get on the Program.
What if I need treatment?
You may be able to get a special category of Medicaid if you are on the BCC Program
and need treatment.
731 West Animas Street • Farmington, NM 87401 • Tel: 505-609-6041 • Fax: 505-609-6104 Contact: Maggie M. Fry. RN-ACM
• https://nmhealth.org/about/phd/pchb/bcc/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awareness & Prevention • Early Detection & Screening
Contact NM Dept. of Health Breast & Cervical Cancer (BCC) Early Detection Program-Farmington now...
Comments are closed.